Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Week!

Wow! What a week. The Scrapbook den is now Scrap-Book-Ish and has moved. We are now on Willow Creek and Rosser. It is much.... bigger, come check us out.
I have not had time to check my email, read or eat chocolate ( well maybe I ate CHOCOLATE)
Steve got home today from work and the car broke down. I am sooooo happy he can fix it. I can only say " BRING IT ON SATAN you will not get the best of me" I went over and had lunch today with some Friends and all I can say is we all need each other. I know more families are looking at moving out of the area "NO JOBS" We all can relate. We just need to stay focused on the bigger picture. Stay Positive I keep telling myself. I could really use an all day girls day, that means shopping, movie, pedicure and lunch of course. I need someone who is creative to plan this. I just can't do anymore thinking at this point!!!!
Happy Day to you all,
Shell Bell

No comments:

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening