Thursday, August 27, 2009

What do I do all day...

The other day someone asked me what I do at the school and do you work? UMMMM!!!! At the school I said. I volunteer at all three schools my kids attend. I am S.I.T.E. President at two of them. I have a job at a scrapbook store and I also teach classes there. I help out Amie Cobb and the BMHS Band. I am on another committee at the High school. I have two callings at my church well three with Visiting Teaching. I have FIVE children all going in different directions. I am the CEO of my house, cleaner, chief, day care provider, car service, tutor, laundry service and much more.

I would not change a thing I told her, her eyes bigger then the size of her head. Oh i forgot something! she said what. The most important thing ever... A loving wife and mother.

I love what i do and would never change it! I will only add more... LOL..... :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh I love it... I agree totally with you. Good job with all you do. Your a great mom!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening