Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friendship.. : 0 )

I am so grateful for my friends. I love having you all in my life. I just wanted you all to know that I love you and appreciate you for being YOU! In time of need you come to my AID.. You always seem to call at the RIGHT TIME. You are an EAR when I need to vent. A warm HUG on those days of sorrow. A SMILE from across the room. You always LAUGH with me when I need it the most and My you are my SPELL CHECKER. LOL

So thank you Heavenly Father for my GREAT FRIENDS!

Love to you all!

6 comments:

TrevnMe said...

I'm sad that we don't live closer together so we could hang out more! I had a lot of fun with you in PV! You're so much fun to talk to and hang out with! Hope to see you for Womens conference!

Elizabeth said...

I know- I am seriously so cool- I am glad that I let you hang out with me all the time...LOL!! I love ya too girl!

Craig and Aly said...

Shelly! You are the greatest! I love that you have a blog...it's fun to see all your pictures!

Craig and Aly said...

Shelly! You are the greatest! I love that you have a blog...it's fun to see all your pictures!

Craig and Aly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David & Alayna Despain said...

Right back atcha!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening