Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Journey!

BEFORE PIC...


I started Weight Watchers this Summer. It is the best program for me. I did take two weeks off, but we all need to do that sometimes. I was very happy to reach my 5% two weeks ago. To do this I had to loose 15 pounds, i lost 16 pounds. I have lost in inches too. People have been asking me if I have lost weight. I was surprised! I thought for sure I would need to loose 30 or 50 before anyone would notice. As many of you know I have a very bad back & knee. Every time I start to loose weight and start to exercise, my back goes out. (UGHH) I have had very bad days,but the good days are far better then before. I have been feeling better already. I am able to bend better, get out of low chairs better, and I am even running a little on the tred-mill. It is going to be a long road. I just tell myself "remember, you did not gain all this weight in a few months". Also I tell myself "YOU ARE WORTH IT". I have a hard time spending the monthly fees for the W W program and to the Gym. Steve has told me it is time for me to put ME first. I have always lived for my family, Doing what they need first. I know now if I don't loose weight I won't be around for anyone. :) I will be blogging about my journey to a new healthy me, and I will post a new pic in October.







I am grateful to my husband and friends for all of your love and support. When I get on that plane to go see my new grand baby, no seat belt extension for me. OH YA BABY!!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

You do deserve it. You can do it! Good luck on your new adventure! Miss you.

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening