Monday, March 9, 2009

The kids had so much fun hanging out at home. As soon as Avery woke up she had her shoes on and her kite, she was ready to go outside. Travis wanted to show me his fort. So we all went out side. "Come on mom run after me and take a picture", said Avery. My hole body hurt but I ran after her. Travis wanted me to sit in his fort. Later I started to make lunch, Avery wanted to help. She loves to help me in the kitchen. All of the kid's came into the kitchen asking me why I was moving funny. Well I said, Avery and I went with Muga and Papa to go see Connie's new house. As I was getting in the truck Papa started to DRIVE OFF, VERY FAST! Muga was yelling Myrlon! Shelly is not in... Over and Over. I was trying to jump away but I had one leg in the truck and my foot got caught under the seat. Avery was yelling HELP MY MOM! Steve was on the other side getting in the van, he ran over to help me as I started to fall face forward to the ground. LOL!! So today I feel like a truck ran me over HA HA!! My pore dad felt so bad. The kids tried not to laugh and I told them " Go on laugh I think it's funny too"! So we laughed about it all day. Papa almost ran mom over!!!!!

1 comment:

The Burtons said...

Oh man, what a bummer! I haven't checked out your blog today because I thought it was private. When Kaci had her shower I remember hearing you say that you emailed everybody, and so I thought I needed an invite. So anyway, I hope you feel better. See you soon!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening