Friday, May 22, 2009

She did it!

We are so proud of Shelby. She has worked very hard to Graduate. Now she will be moving on to create new memories. It is time for us to let go a LITTLE lol and let her start to grow on her own. As a mom I have been crying all week long. I know she still lives with us but my LITTLE LAMB is growing up. She could marry now and start her own family. I hope as she goes on her new Journey she will reflect back on her memories and grow closer to her Heavenly Father and always remember he is close by. I know Shelby will be a wonderful wife and mother. We thank all our family, friends, and youth leaders for helping us create a great girl. We now hope she goes to college for a while. This will help her grow in many ways.
I helped plan and attended Grad Night UNTIL 3 am....It was cold but they had so much fun! Seeing the youth having fun was the best part. They all look so young to me.

3 comments:

The Burtons said...

Oh man! You are killing me with your kids all growing up. I think I will die! You have raised some great kids!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shelby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shelby! Best wishes to you and your future!
Christianne Norton

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening