Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What's Going On????

Wow time has past. I can not believe it is July. We have been having so much fun this Summer. Shelby wanted her Family and Friends to go to Cali. We had a great time! I love Sea World... I have gone to the Valley A few times and been with Family and Friends and Steve went the last time for July 4Th. I love being with the ones I love. Girls Camp is this week and Steve and I will be cooks, LOVE IT.... I have had some health issues but looks like they are getting better :) The past two years have been hard for us. Steve loosing his job. I am just thankful for my Fam: and Friends. We have wonderful kids a great marriage and we belong to the best church ever!!!! Need a Book of Mormon anyone??? I will put Pics up later.

Thank You Heavenly Father for a great life.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it when the family sticks together. It's such a great feeling to have those things even though you may be struggling everything feels good. I love our church too! Can't believe our girls are getting baptized... I need a box of Kleenex. Miss you guys.

keep klein-man said...

Thank's Girl. We all miss you as well. I am going to need more than a box of Kleenex. My Baby Girl is turning EIGHT!!!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening