Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am behind a little


This October my sister and I took our girls to the October Fest Down Town.
We had so much fun. We paid $5.00 Dollars for them to do everything. It was full of things to do, from Arts and Crafts- Games and Rides. The pic with the leaves falling felt like a movie. You know that movie-Small town-At the square- all the kids running around having fun in costumes- then the leaves start to fall to the ground very S L O W. It was so cool...
Avery got her pic with the Prescott Rodeo Queen. "Highlight of her life" She told her she hopes to be one herself someday and also Barrel race. She is so cute!! Avery loves to ride.
Avery and Erica at the square.

We got done so fast. We had Shelby, Lydia and Melissa go to the next game and stand in line. People said you all are sooo smart... Yep!! Thats me and my sis. We are very SMART.. LOL

This is the Harvest Festival at her school. She had so much fun. She is a Ballerina Mouse. Her idea all the way..

So many of you have asked me why I have not been on my blog. I just have been sick and not enough time. So thanks to those of you who like to read my blog. I have so many updates to do, so keep a look out.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Too cute- she was a super sweet mouse!!!!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening