Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ty's home for two weeks


Ty came home for two weeks from Boot Camp. We went to the Airport. He looks so good in Uniform. This boy is always trying to gain weight??? Did I give birth to this kid??? LOL!!

Ty and Kylie-- We have the best daughter in law. We love her so much and she fits in the family very well. Kylie is so good for him and Ty is so good for her. Baby??? No not yet.. But I can WISH!!! That baby will be very cute!!


Ty is loving the Army. He is so happy to serve for all of us. Ty has always been active and loves to work out, so this is great for him. He will graduate in February and I can not wait to see him then. They are excited to travel and see the world. Mom and Dad love the idea of visits... He said so many people thanked him in Atlanta and on the plane. They even gave him food.. At our airport so many people came up to him and thanked him too. I LOVE THAT!!!

6 comments:

TrevnMe said...

How fun that he gets to come home for christmas! When did I miss that he got married?! His wife is very cute and looks sweet!
It makes me happy to see how proud you are of your son! You're a good mama!

Elizabeth said...

Awwwww! What a sweet post! I am so glad he got to come home for a few weeks and that you got to spend time with him! go Ty!!

David & Alayna Despain said...

Hey woman, when did Ty get married?! How in the heck did I miss that? Anyway, Congrats on such a great boy and new daughter!

Kylie said...

I have the best in laws :) lol i only fit in cause im so dang good at playing pit! lol

Bedie said...

Wow he looks so good, I remember when he was just a little guy!!! Congrats on the wedding, your daughter in law is beautiful!!!

The Burtons said...

Yes, tell him I say "thanks" too!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening