Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How long will it last?

Every morning I take Avery to school. She always gives me a kiss. Then she says " Love you MOM" I always say " Make it a great day " So know she says " Make your day a great day mom". She is so loving.

So the other day I was in her class room. She ran up to me gave me a hug and a kiss. She always does this and it makes me so happy. So I went to leave the school and at this time Avery was in the Reading class. I went in and said hi to a teacher then said goodbye to Ave. She sat up to give me a kiss and a hug. A girl in the Reading class said EWWWW. I got sad. I thought " No! know she won't do this anymore " and then another girl said " Don't say that. That's her mom" WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! After Ave got home I asked her what she thought about what happened. She looked at me grabbed my checks and said " I WILL ALWAYS KISS YOU MOMMY ". AHHHH I just wanted to cry with happy tears..

I am sure that day will come when she won't kiss me in front of others. I am just happy it has not happened yet.... :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I too know it will happen soon, but we can always hope it will last longer then it will. I love this post our girls are growing up way too fast and getting to be tweeners... Boo Hoo!

Craig and Aly said...

Oh so sweet!!! Love that little Avery!

The Burtons said...

Seriouly I've been through the same thing. I wish some kids would just keep their mouths shut. I'm glad Avery is such a sweetie!!! You're a lucky lady!

Mary Ann said...

That is sweet of your girl. I think girls outlast the boys a bit. We do have to enjoy every bit of those moments while we can. Miss ya!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening