Monday, January 10, 2011

I had a baby.. J/K

The kids and I have been wanting another Dog. I have been looking for a long time and then a friend of mine txt me and said they have PUPPIES... I asked what kind? She said a Chweenie! I said WHAT? LOL It is a Chihuahua and Wiener Dog mix. I said I am coming over..

Steve and I went to take a look. I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her. Se has Pretty green eyes and has Golden brown hair. She loves to snuggle and play.

Avery and Aaron tried to come up with a name, I let them pick. They could not decide so they started to think of dog names from movies. They love the movie 8 Below and really like the name Maya. She is part Hispanic so the name fits her.. HAHA


She is doing GREAT!! She started to sleep through the night two days after we got her. For the most part she Potty's out side. Maya can Sit, Sand up and stay. She is learning very quick.

Maya on Christmas day at Muga and Papas house. She loves her bed and did not potty in my moms house once that day, WAHOOO!!


We take her everywhere. She goes shopping with us. Avery takes her for walks.
When I go to the schools she goes with me. They love her.
She even goes on play dates to see her sister Peevie. LOL The herbs got her sister too,

I have always loved animals and she is a great dog to have.

So wish us luck.. It is now the CHEWING STAGE..

No comments:

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening