Friday, February 25, 2011

OH NO!! I For got




Family Christmas 2010
I never posted pics from Christmas this past year. We had a GREAT TIME. We Played games, had FABULOUS FOOD and the best part was we got to be with FAMILY..
My dad is in the pic with my sister RaeAnn. My family loves to play games and have fun. As you can see my DAD is way fun. As a kid we always had so much fun with my dad. He always played sports with us. My DAD is the BEST DAD in the WORLD. He loves the Grand kids and is always a hands on Grandpa. He has played all kinds of sports with our kids. Golf, Basketball, Baseball, Softball and even comes to every game that the kids play that he can. He has even taught them how to shoot Guns, use a Bow and Arrow and work in the yard. I am very lucky to have such a GREAT DAD and I know my kids feel the same way.

Travis and Shelby are in the other pic. How cute are they??? WAY CUTE!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just love your whole family!!!

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening