Saturday, February 7, 2009

CRAZY PEOPLE!

I was in target the other day and this lady had three kids with her. Her baby was having a MELT DOWN! We have all been in her shoes. So this older lady came up and asked her "DO YOU NEED HELP!" WHAT! Did she just say that? The mother just looked at her and said NOTHING. I thought of many, many things I could say.......... Then the older lady said " IT JUST LOOKED LIKE YOU NEEDED HELP DEAR" and then told the kids "mind your mother now". WHY, WHY, WHY do people do that? YES! it was hard but I held my tongue and walked away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was she thinking.

David & Alayna Despain said...

Hey Shelly, how are you? We miss you guys. Our blog is davidandalaynadespain.blogspot.com. Also--get on Facebook, I'm on there and so is David. We'll call next time we're in Prescott, probably not till its warmer!

Alayna

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening