Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank You

This Morning I got up at 5am to get the kids off and I started to think about my husband Steve. I am so blessed with a great man. I need to thank him more for all he does for us. This man will clean the house,do the laundry and take care of the kids. He does such a great job of helping me out and the best part is "I don't always ask, he just does it" It has been a hard year for the family but we will get through it.I am very great full for the love of my husband and children. The friends in my life are the best! You guys always know what I need. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Isn't it great to have a man like that. I totally know where you are coming from, James does those things and sometimes more. I sure miss the help he gives I feel at times I am loosing my mind, and then I realize It's almost over. Yeah!! Keep up the good work Steve.

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening