Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FACEBOOK

OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! Everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to get on Face book. Shelby and Alanya have been telling me about this for at least a year. I don't think I will be able to keep up with everything if I add one more thing. Tell me friends, why do I need to have a Face book when I have A blog? What is so great about it? So my friends those that have it all. CONGRATS! I really like getting on and seeing all of you. I just don't know if I have the time..... As most of you know, I DO NOT have patience for the computer. I am getting better! I will wait to here from you all and think about why I should try it.

4 comments:

mandy politowicz said...

OK! now I get the text!! LOL I just needed to get on your blog(like you said) I'm glad you joined facebook! my sister tried to get me to join and I dragged my feet forever~ then one day I was like why not and It opened a whole new world!! I don't have the time either but I just keep going back for more??

Anonymous said...

Its just been fun to get in contact woth a lot of az friends. I'm kinda new at it. So far it's easy and fun to find friends. You need to do it to.
EM

Bedie said...

I can't believe how big and beautiful your kids are!!! I'm on fb too, so look me up. How exciting about your scrapbook store:) I went all Digital. Will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

It is faster then a blog. everyone is right in front of you.

Visiting Teaching

Visiting Teaching Blog

new fme

Family Home Evening